Sunday, October 14, 2007

Candidate Calculator

Since I tend to do my research, it is no surprise that the guy I (currently) intend to vote for is the one the calculator came up with. (Actually depending on who made the calculator, it could have been a surprise, but the results seem good.) [via Ken S.]

Your Results

You planned to vote for Fred Thompson. Based on your responses, your top candidate for 2008 is below.

Your Top Match

Former Tennessee Senator Fred Thompson (R)

77.45% match

You are number 1,067,620 to use the Candidate Calculator.

Former Tennessee Senator Fred Thompson (R)

Ron Paul? I guess I agree with him on everything except for the 25% of the issues where I think he is bat-shit crazy.

Does this mean I have to vote for Rudy over Hillary? Gods, please don't let the choice come down to those 2!

No comments: