Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Armed Homeowner Stops Home Invasion

Victim's Wife Shoots at Home Invaders Why do people in Texas still try to invade homes?
According to "Michelle," two masked men pulled into the driveway with guns in hand, demanding drugs and money.

She tells us, "He said, 'I don't have anything. I don't know what you're talking about. I just have children and my wife inside. Y'all need to leave.'"

The men reportedly tried to force "Michelle's" husband to open the door to his home. But the former security guard fought back.

"Michelle" says she was watching it all from inside her home.

She tells us, "I reached for the gun. It was up here. Then I got some shells from in here."
A shotgun blast convinced the two intruders to flee. They must be smarter than I thought they were.

No comments: