Wednesday, March 11, 2009

This is Why I Don't Patronize Yum Brands Restaurants

What Do You Think?: Pizza Delivery Man Shooting A pretty typical pizza-delivery-robbery. Order a pizza, be ready to attack the person who delivers it.

This pizza delivery guy was armed with a .45, and killed one of his attackers.

Pizza Hut doesn't like that. They believe that if you cooperate with violent criminals, they will stop being violent. Not hardly.

Now I don't like Pizza Hut pizza, especially. But I don't limit my displeasure to them anyway. Yum Brands - the parent company - also runs KFC, Taco Bell, Long John Silver's, and A&W restaurants worldwide. I figure any company that wants to sacrifice the safety of their employees for the image, doesn't deserve any of my money. But that's me.

No comments: