Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I Thought Cooperation Was Supposed to Guarantee Safety

Robbery victim shoots robber Apparently this violent criminal didn't get the memo on becoming non-violent when confronted by a sheep.
According to police, Craig Budde, 51, of Arthur Street, Hazleton, said he accompanied Dunn to 41 Pine St. at about 8:10 a.m. when Kuren confronted him, armed with a metal pipe. Kuren demanded Budde’s money, and Budde gave it to him.

Kuren then raised the pipe he was holding and approached Budde in a threatening manner. Budde produced a pistol and fired a round, striking Kuren in the foot.
I wouldn't have shot him in the foot.

Police arrested two people.

The Left loves to say people with concealed carry licenses are trigger happy. Really?
“When they tried to rob me, I thought, ‘Give him the money and call the police later,’” Budde explained. “When he came at me again, I thought, ‘I can’t fight him. I’m 51 years old, I’m disabled, I don’t have the strength to run’,” Budde said.

“I am just a citizen, minding my own business, doing nothing wrong,” he said. “I was within my rights.”
Self-defense is a human right, and in some parts of the country, it is your legal right as well.

Good Guys 2, Bad Guys 0.

No comments: