Sunday, November 15, 2009

He is annoyed that his actions become political issues?

Un-freakin-believable. On the subject of Date Night.... Barack Obama on the "one thing" that has annoyed him since becoming president - Telegraph
If I weren't President, I would be happy to catch the shuttle with my wife to take her to a Broadway show, as I had promised her during the campaign, and there would be no fuss and no muss and no photographers.

That would please me greatly.

The notion that I couldn't take my wife out on a date without it being a political issue was not something I was happy with.
If you weren't President no one would care. You are President. People DO care. (Since we have to pay for it.)

Do you want some cheese to go with that whine?

Or, if you don't like living in a fish bowl, and dealing with the criticism of everything you do, and don't do, I suggest you get out of public life.

No comments: