Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Did You Know That New Jersey Has a Bear Problem?

Enough that they have laws regarding bear-proof garbage cans in places. Denville police kill 400-pound bear that ate pet rabbit | - NJ.com

In this case a bear broke into a home and ate a small animal. I guess I can see why it was considered dangerous.

So what would you do if a bear broke into your home?


The Duck said...

Hmm, Make a new backdoor?, I usually don't have anything big enough for bear handy

BobG said...

I have a Mossberg 500 and some slugs. If that isn't handy, I can always grab one of my .44 mag pistols.

tjbbpgobIII said...

I guess I'd kill it, if a .45 or 12ga. slug would do the trick. That probably isn't an option in The Garden State though, don't know what they would do.

Bob S. said...

Answer the age old question:

"Does a bear cause someone to defecate in the woods?"

Because I would be sh*tting and getting --all the way to the woods