Thursday, July 08, 2010

Good Guys 1, Bad Guys 0.

People need to get more practice at the range. He shot the would-be-thief in the ankle. But he did shoot the goblin. Homeowner Shoots Washington Co. Home Invasion Suspect - Washington County News Story - WTAE Pittsburgh
Brandon Keith Wise was attempting to rob Jonathan Finley at his Washington residence when Finley fired three rounds from a handgun, striking Wise in the ankle, Police said.

"He tried to kill me and my family. He had a gun to me. I am sorry I had to shoot him but you would've done the same thing," said Finley.
He apparently had trouble running away, because police arrested him a short time later.

He is actually lucky he only got shot in the ankle, and not the chest or the head.

Self-defense is a human right.

No comments: