Saturday, August 21, 2010

Homeowner Captures Bad Guy

Not how I would have gone about it, but I like the end result. Homeowner protects property, two arrested for burglary | KETK
About noon Thursday, Longview homeowner Mike Rios got a knock on his door on the 500 block of East Grand Avenue.

By the time Rios was able answer he saw two alleged burglars were throwing his tools in their car.

That's when Rios took action.

"I ran back inside and grabbed my pistol and I hollered at them to stop and they wouldn't stop. They tried to back out so i shot at the car to shoot the tire out," Rios told us.
He shot at the car several times. One bad guy ran off, he held the other until police arrived.

Police have arrested both idiots in this case, and say that no charges will be brought against the homeowner.

Good Guys 2, Bad Guys 0.

No comments: