Thursday, September 09, 2010

The Ottawa Sun Doesn't Like George Soros

George Soros checkered past. Moral hollowness at work | Ottawa Sun

It seems Mr. Soros and the Sun are having a dispute about licensing for a TV network, TV News Network. So of course they are going to report on all the wonderful things George has done over his life. Like collaborating with Nazis in WWII Hungary.
“No feeling of guilt?” asked Kroft. “No,” said Soros. “There was no sense that I shouldn’t be there. If I wasn’t doing it, somebody else would be taking it away anyhow. Whether I was there or not. So I had no sense of guilt.”

A Nazi would steal the Jews’ property anyways. So why not him?
Currency manipulation, insider trading.

And the banking fiasco.
Last year, when he made $3.3 billion off the banking collapse, he called the world’s financial crisis “the culmination of my life’s work.”
It must be OK to be a parasitic creep if you are a liberal. [Via Twitter]

No comments: