Saturday, October 15, 2011

Typical Chicago PD Insanity

This guy dumps a 4-month-old out of a car seat (in a restaurant). The 4-month-old hit his head. The cop then blames the father (who was handcuffed at the time). Later he invades the restaurant - with coworkers - to find any security tapes of the incident. Chicago Police Lieutenant Accused of Causing Harm to Infant
“He grabbed my child's car seat and my child fell out and hit his head,” Byars said. “What went through my mind is what goes through any parent's mind who sees their 4-month-old child hit his head on a table. Disbelief, shock, I think I was angry, I had a lot of emotions going on.”

The 29-year-old Byars said the scare of his life happened when he watched his son plummet toward the ground.

Byars said he was arrested moments after he spoke up and interrupted the lieutenant from harassing another young man at Maxwell's Charcoaled Grill, which has been in business for 15 years.

“He said it was my fault that he dropped my child even though I was handcuffed,” Byars said. “They have no right to do this.”

Owner Omar Sweis said the after the incident, the lieutenant returned to the restaurant later that evening.

“Then he went around, opened this door, went in my office, searching for the cameras, he tried to get the cameras out of my office with no warrant, no nothing, just opened and walked in,” Sweis said. “He and a couple of more cops. They tried to mess with [my system] to see if there's a tape.”

2 comments:

theirritablearchitect said...

I'd happily slit the throat of anyone, even a cop, who did that to my son.

I'd then dance in his blood.

I don't care if other people don't like that.

GunRights4US said...

Yes indeed. If I had been that young father, it would have been full out, no quarter, WAR! That cop is a criminal - pure and simple.