Monday, November 21, 2011

Even in Massachusetts, The Truth Eventually Wins Out

This truth being that when violence strikes, cops are no where to be found. Not a dig against cops, just the truth. WHDH-TV - Store clerk shoots at man trying to rob his store
Police said that the store has been robbed so many times that the owner decided to register for a license to carry a handgun.
He didn't hit the guy, but he did scare him pretty good.

I wonder why this simple truth seems lost on so many people. When violence strikes, you are most likely on your own.


Ken O said...

Hey Deb, I just wanted to say thanks for blogging. I have been reading your blog for years, and it is one I introduce others to when speaking of self defense. Your writings have had considerable impact on the formerly anti gun "family" in my life. Keep up the good work.

Zendo Deb said...

Ken, thanks for the sentiment.

Since I never had any chance of playing in the big leagues blogger style - I don't have the time, or writing ability most days. I thought a good view of reasonable people using guns for self-defense was a fair use of my time.

People dismiss the stories in the NRA magazines just because it is the NRA. But when they are listed in regional papers all across the country, it is harder to say it is a fluke.