Sunday, December 04, 2011

Everyone Dies, That's Just the Way It Is

Well you probably aren't interested in my "TV" viewing habits, but they are bound to interrupt blogging for a day or 2.

I unpacked my copy of Dead Like Meseason 1.

If you appreciate dark humor, you might like this. Like so many shows, that were really good, it got canceled to early. It only made it through 2 seasons, though they did one straight-to-dvd movie (which I haven't seen.)

Aside from the fact that I do like Ellen Muth, this is one of the better roles for Mandy Patinkin.

3 comments:

BobG said...

I've got both seasons at home, loved the series.
The movie was a disappointment, in my opinion.

James said...

The movies only plus was a disappointment true, but it was better than nothing. I did think the ending was pretty good.

Zendo Deb said...

I haven't seen the movie. As much as I liked George and Mason, no body could order breakfast like Rube, and with Mandy Patinkin on to "Criminal Minds" I just didn't see how it could work.

And at the end of 2 seasons, while I would have loved to see more, I wonder if it would have become more of the same, or if they could have found new things.