Monday, January 30, 2012


I have succumb to the mesmerizing affect of TV. And I don't even own a TV.

The show Grimm, is strangely engrossing. I have been watching the whole thing on Hulu. You can watch most of the episodes for free, but they recently restricted the early episodes to their HuluPlus premium service.
From executive producers David Greenwalt (Angel, Buffy the Vampire Slayer) and Jim Kouf (Angel, National Treasure) comes a new world of police work where all cases have a storybook connection... but not always happily ever after.
I guess it keeps me out of trouble.

(You might want to use the 'free trial' of HuluPlus to watch the pilot. It might be tough to scope out what's going on otherwise.

It is worth it just to see all of the great Arts & Crafts homes everyone seems to be living in.

No comments: